HouseHunting has found for you:
Cozy and modern 3-room apartment, right in the center of Hilversum with all amenities within a short walk.
The NS and bus station are 300 m away, there is a supermarket opposite, and the market, many shops and restaurants, cinema, gym, etc. are all around the corner.
This furnished house has a quiet and modern interior, is very nicely finished and fully equipped. You can move in like that! The apartment has a private parking space and storage in the basement.
Due to the central location and good connection with roads, Amsterdam, Utrecht, Amersfoort, Almere and the many beautiful spots in the Gooi are easy to reach. Layout:
- Through the central entrance with video intercom you enter the small apartment complex.
- The apartment is located on the 3rd floor and can easily be reached with the existing elevator or stairwell.
- Through the covered gallery on the West you reach the front door of the apartment and you have a view of the courtyard. There is a bench to enjoy the afternoon sun until sunset.
- Private parking space and a separate storage room in the basement. The basement can be reached by car via a sliding door with remote control. From the basement you can easily use the elevator or the staircase to the central entrance and to the house. Layout apartment:
- Front door, hall with dimmable lighting, video intercom, meter cupboard with vacuum cleaner, central heating cabinet with high efficiency boiler, recess with coat rack.
- Spacious elongated living room (26 m2) with dining area and sitting area, semi-open kitchen (14 m2), and access to balcony on street side overlooking the shopping street (Groest) below and free view and green of the trees from the house.
- Seating area: Spacious corner sofa, modern sideboard in high gloss white with 47 "Full-HD TV with Ambilight, receiver with suction speakers, digital HDTV receiver with HD recorder, XBOX360 with CD / DVD player, dimmable main lighting, large windows with pleated blinds and curtains .
- Dining area: Modern wooden table with steel frame, 4 white leather design chairs, high dresser cupboard for storage. Dimmable lighting.
- Kitchen: Luxurious and modern semi-open kitchen with high glass white doors and glass back, energy-efficient refrigerator with freezer compartment (A +), combi oven / microwave, black glass plate with 5-burner gas cooker and wok burner, aluminum hood with touch control, double sink with mixer tap, dishwasher with touch control, Nespresso coffee maker and kettle. Bar for extra storage and work space, trash can with opening sensor. Separate storage cupboard with combi washing / drying machine and shelf space, ironing board and iron. Kitchen window with attractive white wooden blinds.
- Bedroom on gallery side (10 m2) with double bed. Window with attractive white wooden blinds and curtains.
- Separate toilet with fountain, cove with recessed spotlights and dimmable lighting, finished with white tiles on the floor and walls.
- Neat bathroom with bath and shower, modern washbasin with large mirror and beautiful bright LED lighting, finished with white tiles on the floor and walls.
- Second bedroom (12 m2) furnished as an office, with wardrobe, spacious corner desk with office chair, and access to the balcony.
- The entire house is equipped with warm oak laminate flooring with V-groove, and has recently been completely repainted.
- All rooms are equipped with neat window coverings and lamps for pleasant and atmospheric lighting.
- If desired, the house can be delivered turn-key, with all necessary kitchen utensils and bedding.
- The house has its own HR boiler, mechanical ventilation, own meters for Gas / Water / Electricity, connections for cable, telephony and fiber. Rent: This is composed of a basic rent of € 1050, - per month, and € 300 service costs per month for use of upholstery, furnishing, equipment, service costs VVE, and the existing internet / radio / TV subscription (All-in -One Extra Power, 200Mbps, Generous TV package).
- The house is offered furnished for rent, but unfurnished rent is negotiable.
- Fixed rental period of one year, with option on extension.
- The rent is excluding Gas / Water / Light and local taxes.
- Deposit of 2 months rent.
- Income requirements and references are checked prior to the rental agreement.
- Household regulations of the VVE apply. For this property you can contact HouseHunting at Tel. 030 721 0909